Our History

/Our History
Our History 2017-02-21T18:18:31+00:00

Our History

In 1970, Brand Jewelry opened up under the ownership of Bob Yale. Mr. Yale saw that catalog stores were on the verge of being a thriving industry. At that time Brand Jewelry sold not only jewelry, but house-wares, electronics and the list goes on. After 20 years of running one of the most successful businesses in Wilkes County, owner Bob Yale retired and son Paul Yale took over ownership of his father’s legacy.

Paul decided to move the store a few miles north of the existing location, to what is now the busiest, more traveled part of Wilkes County. In March of 1991, Paul opened the store as Brand Jewelry & Gifts. From perfect cut & certified diamonds in a variety of sizes to the many shapes available, Brand Jewelry has a diamond to please any taste or budget. Brand Jewelry also offers platinum, gold and silver jewelry, pendants, earrings, bracelets, class rings and a variety of other jewelry. Expert certified jewelry repair is also offered on premise.

40 years later Brand Jewelry is still committed to our customers. At Brand Jewelry we strive to provide our customers with top brands, latest trends and the best customer service possible. Our customers happiness means the world to us!

Come See Us!

1826 West US Highway
421 Suite G
Wilkesboro, NC 28697

Phone: 336.667.2257
Email: brand@wilkes.net

Our Store